Overview of Knoware clients, business and project engagements
- Major corporates from such industries as banking, insurance and retail
- Government ministries and SOEs
- Education institutions, health providers (DHBs).
Knoware is on the AOG Consulting Panel Tranche 2 in the following sub categories;
- Business Change
- Operations Management and Risk
- Policy, Research and Development
Knoware has a culture of working closely with our clients to ensure maximum knowledge transfer, and a commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
Examples of the types of projects Knoware personnel work on are:
- EIM projects including metadata, taxonomies
- Analysis and data mining projects, including survey analysis
- Data management, extraction, manipulation, cleansing and validation projects
- Data warehousing projects – including design, managerial, process, review and implementation
- Business intelligence projects, including data extraction, preparation and loading to the data warehouse, and information delivery through appropriate mechanisms
- SAS system infrastructure projects. This includes establishing an effective environment for preparing, storing and delivering information for an organisation
- Involvement with the setting up of many analytical environments in New Zealand.