Data Governance in the Real World
This seminar aims to provide you with the confidence to introduce and manage your data governance programme with “step by step” practical solutions for all types and sizes of organisations.
Take aways include:
- how to prioritise what’s really important and will bring you real return on investment
- how to convince senior management this is the foundation your organisation needs to deliver quality services or products
- who needs to be involved?
- what’s essential to improve your maturity around data governance that’s feasible on any budget with available resources?
- how data governance enables agencies to be confident in the use of personal information (for analytics) in an age where privacy is increasingly in the public consciousness
Note: Private in-house seminars are also available where content can be customised and cost per person reduced – dates/times to be arranged.
Attendees feedback from the seminar run on 6th December 2017 included comments:
“brilliant” …. “got a huge amount out of it” …. “useful”
“Exceeded my expectations; good knowledgeable speakers” Anton Desi, CIGNA New Zealand
Next date for running this Seminar to be advised
8.45am registration; 9.00am to 12.30pm
Dr Karolyn Kerr and guest speakers
Information managers, data governance professionals, data strategy delivery leads – anyone responsible for managing organisational risk around data, building organisational capability and safe reuse of data.
Note: Please bring your own device (BYOD) or paper for note taking
$265.00 plus GST (or $225.00 plus GST for a group of five (5) or more people from one organisation)
Level 12, SAS Tower, 89 The Terrace, Wellington 6011; or your place for in-house seminars
(Venue kindly provided by SAS)